What information do we collect:
How we may collect information?
- Information you provide to us. When you register an account, you provide us with relevant personal information, such as email address, phone number, name, delivery address, etc.;
- Information generated during your use of the service. We will receive and record the device-related information you use according to the permissions granted by you. This device information includes: device attribute information (such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifiers and other software and hardware characteristics information), Device location information (such as location information obtained through GPS, Bluetooth or WIFI signals), device connection information (IP address, telecom operator, language used, access date and time, etc.);
- Information from third parties. When you interact with an affiliated company (Paypal) that uses our services, in order to jointly provide you with services and improve the quality of the service, we will receive information about your experience or your interaction from the affiliated company and partner. information;
- Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us to recognize your identity as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information you provide to us;
- Our products may have cookies and web beacons. These cookies and web beacons may collect non-personally identifiable information related to you to analyze how users use these services, send you advertisements that may be of interest to you, or evaluate the effectiveness of products and services;
You can reject or manage cookies or web beacons through terminal device settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not be used normally.
How we use the collected information?
The purpose of collecting your information is to provide you with services and improve the quality of services. In order to achieve this purpose, we will use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the various services you use, and maintain and improve these services;
- Recommend shoes that you may be interested in, including but not limited to sending you product and service information;
- We may use your personal information to prevent, detect, investigate fraud, endanger security, illegal or violate agreements, policies or rules with us or its affiliates, to protect you, our other users, us or our affiliates Legal rights;
- We may combine information from one service with information from other services in order to provide you with services, personalized content and suggestions;
- Other purposes approved by you;
How do you manage your information?
We provide convenient methods for you to query, correct and delete your account information and other personal information you provide when using our services. If you believe that we have violated laws, administrative regulations, or agreed with you to collect and use your personal information, you can send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with us.
Protection of your personal information:
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We strive to adopt various reasonable physical, electronic and management security measures to protect your personal information, and do our best to ensure that your personal information will not be leaked, damaged or lost, including but not limited to SSL, information encryption Access control for storage and data centers. We have also adopted strict management of employees or outsourced personnel who may have access to your personal information, including but not limited to measures such as taking information access control, signing confidentiality agreements with personnel who have access to personal information, and monitoring the operations of such personnel.
Mail and information we may send you:
Mail and information push. When you use our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not want to receive this information, you can follow our relevant prompts and choose to unsubscribe on your device. Announcements related to the service. We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a certain service is suspended due to system maintenance).
Features that require your authorization:
Amendments to this policy:
- Microphone permissions to collect your voice in functions such as recording voice comments, practice recordings, etc.;
- Location permissions to recommend personalized content and other features based on your location;